Friday, October 23, 2009

If your kid has a cold

Don't go out...Seriously people. If your child has a cold, don't go to McDonald's playhouse and let him/her run around touching everything while snot is running down their nose so fast you can't keep up with it. Thanks stranger for bringing your daughter to McDonald's and spreading your germs everywhere so my kids now have colds. Slightly coincidental that Amelia has a runny nose since she got up from nap two days after we went there to play. I guess every time my kids get sick, I will bring them to as many public places as possible so they can smear their germs everywhere spread the joy.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Bella is sick again today (as she was week before last) -- which means we're homebound. Why would I take her out when a) she feels like dirt and b) she'll make other kids feel like dirt.

    Somethings shouldn't have to be said, but, alas, people are idiots.

    ReplyDelete