Monday, June 14, 2010

So back to the road tests

Other than the usual, no blinker, no complete stop at a stop sign, no lights on when wipers are on etc, here is a reason people need to be re-tested every so often.
So at Costco the other day as I was leaving, a smaller sized sedan type car was pulling into a handicapped parking spot. Thank goodness I was no where near them because they obviously got the gas mixed up with the brake and drove right over a cement parking spot wheel stop (or chock to use the "professional" term). Then, they proceeded to gun it to back over it and then sped out of the parking lot. They were obviously completely embarrassed and ashamed of what an ass they were. There were at least 20 or so witnesses all standing there with their jaws dropped. You could see the paint on the cement.
People like this are what make driving to be very unsafe. The last thing I need is to be stopped at a red light when some old fart behind me forgets which pedal is the gas and which one is the brake and rear-end me with my 2 & 3 year old with me and me being almost 5 months pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment